Organiser: Jõgeva Sport club Tähe
Time and Place:
September 4-5. 2010, Jõgeva Sport hall Virtus.
There will be participating 8 teams in two subgroups. Play-offs will start from ¼ finals.
In ¼ finals winner of each group will play against 4place team from other group, 2nd best team in group will face 3rd place team from other group. Winners will qualify for semifinals. Winner of semifinals qualify for final, but loosers will play for 3rd place in tournament. Groups and game schedule will be available on tournament webpage.
A group is decided by each team playing each other once within the group, where 2 points are awarded for a win, 1 point for a draw and 0 points for a loss.
The ranking within a group shall be decided in the following order:
- The total number of points.
- If two or more teams have the same number of points the internal matches of the teams concerned, the internal goal difference included if necessary, shall be decisive.
- If the internal matches according to are not decisive, most scored goals internally shall be decisive.
- If the ranking can not be decided by the internal matches, the total goal difference of the teams concerned shall be decisive.
- If the total goal difference is not decisive most scored goals of the teams concerned shall be decisive.
- If most scored goals is not decisive a drawing of lot with the teams concerned shall settle the casting lots.
In subgroups 2x20
¼ finals 2x20
Third game 3x15
Final game 3x15
The tournament will be played according to the valid IFF rules.
The registration fee is EUR per team.
Registration deadline is . Applications should be sent to official tournament email: firstname.lastname@example.org and fee of EUR (per team) should be paid to:
Beneficary Name: Jõgeva Spordiklubi Tähe
Registration nr.: 80051106
Bank name: SWEDBANK
SWIFT kood/BIC: HABAEE2X
Comments: Registration fee (team name)